Combine the benefits of a mild mid-foot to ankle compression stocking with the comfort of a low profile liner. Use the easy-to-apply EXTREMIT-EASE® Garment Liner under the EXTREMIT-EASE Compression Garment to protect your skin against friction, or use it by itself for mild to moderate edema.
EXTREMIT-EASE Garment Liner
- Getting the Right Fit
- Application Instructions
- Caring for Your Garment Liner
- Our Quality Guarantee
- Reviews (0)
Getting the Right Fit
Apply your EXTREMIT-EASE Garment Liner as if you are putting on a sock.
- Cover any open wounds before applying your garment liner.
- Pull the liner over toes and heel then extend the liner up to just below the knee.
- Be sure to place your toes all the way to the end of the liner.
- Make sure the liner is correctly sized and appropriately applied. Smooth out any wrinkles before applying the EXTREMIT-EASE Compression Garment.
To see our Easy 1-2-3 Application, watch the video on the Application & Adjustment page.
Caring for Your Garment Liner
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Machine wash in warm water using a mild fabric detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry.
- DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Replace Liner as needed.
Our Quality Guarantee
AMERX Health Care is committed to providing quality products to our customers. We fully guarantee the original owner of our EXTREMIT-EASE Compression Garments and Liners against defects in workmanship or materials for up to six months after purchase. Be sure to follow the care instructions that came with your purchase or found on our website to extend the life of your EXTREMIT-EASE product. However, if you have experienced any workmanship quality defects within the first six months, please contact an AMERX Customer Service representative directly at 800-448-9599, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST. so we can discuss the steps to receive a replacement product.